I am a self taught artist drawing inspiration from wildlife, nature, and the the art of the portrait. I utilize graphite, charcoal, watercolor, acrylic or egg tempera in my work.
I also work as a freelance software craftsman. This work supplements the studio and gives me the freedom to choose the type of projects I accept.
More About Me
- I play classical guitar.
- I have been married for just shy of 25 years.
- We have a son who is also a software craftsman.
- We have two dogs; a white German Shepherd named Gage and a Golden Retriever named Shiloh.
- I ride motorcycles and kayak.
- I take a ton of photos.
- I read incessantly.
- I am an Army Brat.
- I was adopted as a child and found my siblings as an adult.
Most importantly, I never stop learning and am overly critical of my own work.
I don’t like spiders, heights, most seafood and won’t eat meat off of the bone.
If you have a project you need help on, contact me.