What’s The Process, What Do You Get?
When you commission a piece by Greg,
- Commissions are done in either watercolor and/or egg tempera or charcoal and graphite.
- If you are local to Greg, he will take photographic references or sift through reference provided by you, the client. Sometimes multiple photos work better to get the final composition correct and reflect the personality of the subject.
- If you are not local, Greg will review provided references and/or suggest better ways to get the right references. Sometimes multiple photos work better to get the final composition correct.
- The composition will be provided to ensure the client understands what the final piece will look like before the painting process begins.
- All pieces are delivered in a basic black from with white matting to protect the piece for sizes 16x20 and smaller. Sizes larger will incur an up-charge for the frame.
Base price is determined by linear inch. Keep in mind background subject matter as well as additional subjects wich increase complexity and sometimes require additional pricing. Contact Greg for pricing on commissions based on subject matter of your choosing.
Rules Of Engagement
- The composition will be provided prior to painting which will be signed by you as approval.
- If licensing fees or outside copyrights are to be acquired, you are responsible for those fees.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to starting the commission and reference shoot. The remaining balance is due prior to shipping or delivering the final commissioned art.
- Timelines vary and will be discussed on a individual basis.
- Tax, framing and shipping are not included.
- Greg retains all copyright on the work provided and further use is prohibited without expressed written permission.